9 Décembre 2020
This web app follows the world trends, tradition, resource base, and specific features of the destination. The prerequisites for developing this web app include:
– Boosting service providers’ visibility
– Easy to use interface
– Multilanguage option
– Searchable list of services with contacts
– Virtual loyalty card
– Real-time booking feature, and
– Database of services and users.
By the end of January 2021, the web app Health Tourism Croatia will be fully available, and it will offer:
– Croatian and English language version
– Search by clinics
– Search by services
– Contact form
– The possibility of using the site as a guest, and
– The possibility of creating an account.
The operation has been sponsored by Kvarner Health Tourism Cluster, Bagatin Clinic, and the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Croatia. The students of RIT Croatia (international campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology, NY) contributed to develop a web application, which builds a recognizable and competitive health tourism product.
More information about Kvarner Health Cluster initiatives is available at http://www.kvarnerhealth.com/