Our winners represent the very best of travel and hospitality in Africa and the Indian Ocean and my congratulations to each of them. They are all playing starring roles in spearheading the travel and tourism recovery
First, Nairobi in Kenya and over all the country received several awards for hospitality, entertainmentment, air company
- Africa’s Leading Business Travel Destination’
- the Kenyatta International Convention Centre collecting ‘
- Africa’s Leading Meetings & Conference Centre’
Kenya Tourist Board winning ‘Africa’s Leading Tourist Board’.
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club took ‘Africa’s Leading Hotel’,
- Saxon Hotel, Villas & Spa,
- South Africa picked up ‘Africa’s Leading Boutique Hotel’.
In the aviation sector, Kenya Airways won both ‘Africa’s Leading Airline’ and ‘Africa’s Leading Airline - Business Class’’.
Professional from Travel awards concluded "The results follow a year-long search for the world’s top travel, tourism and hospitality brands. Votes were cast by travel industry professionals and the public, with the nominee gaining the most votes in a category named as the winner."