The building is located in one of the most opulent skyscrapers in the heart of South Bombay. This project was rewarded with a stunning uninterrupted view of the Arabian sea on one end and the city on the other.
The tower, complete with a lavish swimming pool and gym, captures the essence of luxury living. The Half Arc House is mindfully designed to magnify the luxury living experience.
Art and design are inextricably linked to Bombay city
Airport Mumbai India -Gettyimage-
Mumbai, previously known as Bombay is one of the most biggest cities of Maharashtra. A diverse city who welcome all faiths and religion warm. Indian movie, Bollywood came from this place. It is the largest city of India and fondly called as the city of dreams. It can make dream a lot of travellers.
The heart of Mumbai has some of the best and beautiful colonial architecture with some bazaars, temples and restaurants. Until now, the city was a archipelago of seven islands. Some years ago, the Mumbai successful became into one of India’s significant cultural hub. If you have time go this 5 sites in first of your visit.
5 places of art-design:
- The National Gallery of Modern Art: Contemporay art collection
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Mharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: archeology and history of treasures of India
- The Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum : library and a research center on his life
- The Mahalakshmi Temple: Goddess Mahalakshmi
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus : most beautiful railway station with a eye-catching architecture.